Gorgeous bird...I wonder if this is where we got our primary colors!!!
Very pretty. Enjoy the day, Gigi.
Wow that bird is stunning!
Beautiful!
What a colorful lil guy/gal... beautiful, just beautiful! =)
what a beauty! fabulous shot.
Oh gracious this is fantastic!Yellow Tulips
There is nothing mellow about that yellow!Reminds of the roses I posted about last week.Howie and I went driving around the bills today and I brought my camera....you would have been proud....found an old barn to take a picture of....dead battery.Epic fail!
Beautiful capture!Mellow Yellow at my page.
Amazing colors! Wonderful photo.— KKay, Alberta, CanadaAn Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel
So vibrant--LOVE IT.
THAT is a cool bird!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Gorgeous bird...I wonder if this is where we got our primary colors!!!
Very pretty. Enjoy the day, Gigi.
Wow that bird is stunning!
Beautiful!
What a colorful lil guy/gal... beautiful, just beautiful! =)
what a beauty! fabulous shot.
Oh gracious this is fantastic!
Yellow Tulips
There is nothing mellow about that yellow!
Reminds of the roses I posted about last week.
Howie and I went driving around the bills today and I brought my camera....you would have been proud....found an old barn to take a picture of....dead battery.
Epic fail!
Beautiful capture!
Mellow Yellow at my page.
Amazing colors! Wonderful photo.
— K
Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel
So vibrant--LOVE IT.
THAT is a cool bird!
Post a Comment