That is just adorale! Wish it could talk and tell it's tales.
Great photo, Gigi. Hope you are having a nice week.
another fun onelooks like some of those poles are on their last leg eh
It is lovely and looks like a good wind could blow it down!
What an unusual barn! It doesn't look like it'll last long.
It looks like it has quite the history. Great shot.
I wonder what they used this barn for when it was built... it's shape is odd, but I love it & she's beautiful!!! =)Thank you very much for continuing to join in on my Barn Charm party! =)
I want those walls to tell a tale. I'm pretty sure there's some serious stories they could tell.It's very relaxing to look at.I love it.
I can't believe that that porch is still standing! It's soo cool.. but it looks like with a little wind.. it would be gone!LOVE your barns. It would be fun to go on a "barn" drive together...
all it needs is love!!i hope the big bad wolf doesn't stop by!!
In my native country Philippines this could be a house. Great shot thanks for sharing. ^_^Barn Charm
Awesome photo.... I kept thinking that it might collapse at any minute. I'm sure there are some awesome stories from this one
Post a Comment
12 comments:
That is just adorale! Wish it could talk and tell it's tales.
Great photo, Gigi. Hope you are having a nice week.
another fun one
looks like some of those poles are on their last leg eh
It is lovely and looks like a good wind could blow it down!
What an unusual barn! It doesn't look like it'll last long.
It looks like it has quite the history.
Great shot.
I wonder what they used this barn for when it was built... it's shape is odd, but I love it & she's beautiful!!! =)
Thank you very much for continuing to join in on my Barn Charm party! =)
I want those walls to tell a tale. I'm pretty sure there's some serious stories they could tell.
It's very relaxing to look at.
I love it.
I can't believe that that porch is still standing! It's soo cool.. but it looks like with a little wind.. it would be gone!
LOVE your barns. It would be fun to go on a "barn" drive together...
all it needs is love!!
i hope the big bad wolf doesn't stop by!!
In my native country Philippines this could be a house. Great shot thanks for sharing. ^_^
Barn Charm
Awesome photo.... I kept thinking that it might collapse at any minute. I'm sure there are some awesome stories from this one
Post a Comment