It does look like snow! Now i have that song in my head...When I was a little bitty baby my mama would rock me in the cradle..in them old cotton fields back home...hmmmmmmmcome on join in!!!
I love this photo, Gigi! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. Hope you enjoy your Sunday.
How beautiful! That is something I have never seen!
Now THAT's the kind of snow I can live with.How pretty is that, would be amazing to see fields of cotton.Now I want to go watch Gone with the Wind.
Love it! I have never seen this in person.
That is unreal!Is it still picked by hand? I think my fingers hurt just looking at it.It is so gorgeous. Is it still hot there?I think I'd be glad to trade you snows...............pretty sure of it in fact.
You know, I lived in GA for 8 years and never saw this!! I saw the remnents, and I saw the beginnings, but never the full "snow"! Very cool!
That is just plain cool looking. And I think I like that a whole lot better than the real snow we get here!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
It does look like snow! Now i have that song in my head...When I was a little bitty baby my mama would rock me in the cradle..in them old cotton fields back home...hmmmmmmm
come on join in!!!
I love this photo, Gigi! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. Hope you enjoy your Sunday.
How beautiful! That is something I have never seen!
Now THAT's the kind of snow I can live with.
How pretty is that, would be amazing to see fields of cotton.
Now I want to go watch Gone with the Wind.
Love it! I have never seen this in person.
That is unreal!
Is it still picked by hand?
I think my fingers hurt just looking at it.
It is so gorgeous. Is it still hot there?
I think I'd be glad to trade you snows...............pretty sure of it in fact.
You know, I lived in GA for 8 years and never saw this!! I saw the remnents, and I saw the beginnings, but never the full "snow"! Very cool!
That is just plain cool looking. And I think I like that a whole lot better than the real snow we get here!
Post a Comment