I was surprised when I got this picture from Christon
around midnight at the beginning of Black Friday shopping.
I didn't know Shelby was going with her mom.
She said Shelby was loving the craziness of
all the shoppers.
She said, "Mom, this is just AWESOME!"
Christon tried several times to take Shelby
back home but she wasn't having any of that.
She was having to much fun!
Of course I went to bed and the next morning
I find this cute picture!
Taken on the way home at 4:30 A.M.
She was a real trooper and had the best time!
P.S. She is holding the $20.00 scooters
they picked up for me at Target.
What?
I need toys here at my house too!
Hope you found some good deals also!


9 comments:
That is funny that she was out enjoying it! Not me, the crowds stress me out!!
I am not a black Friday shopper - mostly because I try to get all my shopping done before Thanksgiving. This year I was horrified to read about the robberies and 2 fatal shootings, as well as, all the pepper spray incidents at Wal-Marts across the country. Leave it to Wal-mart shoppers.
I can totally see how Shelby probably thought shopping all night with mom was one of the greatest things on earth - :-D Not many kids get to go. Cute pictures.
I have always loved Black Friday shopping but it's because I'm having fun with my daughters. I understand why Shelby loved it! She's such a cutie!
That is a kids dream come true!
Wow!
I bet she slept well the next day.
Doesn't have her shopping with mama defeat the purpose of midnight shopping?
Maybe I did it wrong all along.
Very cute pics!
Shelby is far more woman than I am! Hats off to her and her mom for fighting the crowds and having fun.
P.S. Is one of those scooters for me??
LOL...they start early dont they. Just goes to show you, Shelby is a true shopper! Just staying up that late is an acomplishment for her age!!! YES you do need toys at your house...we have 4 scooters and they get used just about everytime the grands come over!!!
I love it... it is never to early to start learning to shop.
Yay for her!! Splenda and I have always gone out, but this year, I didn't have it in me, so he went and I slept in bed. Much better in my opinion!
Post a Comment