Love these!
Beautiful! Enjoy your day, Gigi.
Oohh...I love these!
very pretty!
Great shots. Beautiful view.Have a great weekend.
nice fence, esp w/ the water in the background =)
oh, such a pretty background! My fence is at Time Stand Still.
Beautiful view! Fridays Fences
Oh I would love to be there. Great view the fences would not keep me out :). Love your name afterthoughts. B
Nice views...will have to check this place out when we come down for the winter. We are planning to do Cumberland Island too!
A perfect day in my view--kind of overcast and grey-blue. You've managerd a very atmospheric shot here. Very peaceful as well--it would be nice to just spend some time here watching the boasts on the water.
Oops! Need to proof my comments. Lets try "managed" and "boats". Need to learn how to spell check comments. :-)
A nice simple fence with a beautiful view.
When I saw this post I grabbed my camera and headed out to the back door! Yay! I took a picture!Mine looks a little different than yours though.
Nothing beats a great water viewBridget #22
The fence over looking Crooked River looks weathered but still standing strong.
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Love these!
Beautiful! Enjoy your day, Gigi.
Oohh...I love these!
very pretty!
Great shots. Beautiful view.
Have a great weekend.
nice fence, esp w/ the water in the background =)
oh, such a pretty background!
My fence is at Time Stand Still.
Beautiful view!
Fridays Fences
Oh I would love to be there. Great view the fences would not keep me out :). Love your name afterthoughts. B
Nice views...will have to check this place out when we come down for the winter. We are planning to do Cumberland Island too!
A perfect day in my view--kind of overcast and grey-blue. You've managerd a very atmospheric shot here. Very peaceful as well--it would be nice to just spend some time here watching the boasts on the water.
Oops! Need to proof my comments. Lets try "managed" and "boats". Need to learn how to spell check comments. :-)
A nice simple fence with a beautiful view.
When I saw this post I grabbed my camera and headed out to the back door!
Yay! I took a picture!
Mine looks a little different than yours though.
Nothing beats a great water view
Bridget #22
The fence over looking Crooked River looks weathered but still standing strong.
Post a Comment