Your Mom has seen both Elvis & Martina in person, both early in their careers. We always liked Elvis' music, but not his life style. I like his religious albums also.
Did you know that the only Grammy's Elvis ever won were for his Gospel music and not rock-n-roll? That blew my mind when I learned that on a tour at Graceland.
5 comments:
I love how they do that. Very cool!
Your Mom has seen both Elvis & Martina in person, both early in their careers. We always liked Elvis' music, but not his life style.
I like his religious albums also.
Love ya,
Daddy
Gigi,
That was awesome! How do they do it! And where do you find these?
hahahaha. how they do that? Blessings, SusanD
Did you know that the only Grammy's Elvis ever won were for his Gospel music and not rock-n-roll? That blew my mind when I learned that on a tour at Graceland.
Post a Comment