Thursday, December 3, 2009

Our Anniversary

12/03/77
32 years later

Taken Thanksgiving day 11/28/09 : By Tara Griffis Hale.

I love his guts!

25 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

OH MY HECK!!!!!!!!! I love it!!
You are both so cute! AND still are.
Thanks for sharing that. Gives me the idea to do the same cause that wedding picture dates you so bad BUT, I have been married a year longer! You wouldn't believe the lamp chops on my hubbys face that day.
I love your guts too!

CB said...

Well Happy Anniversary!!

I absolutely LOVE all that facial hair - Whoo Hooo!!

Love the now and then photo's - What an awesome couple!!

Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

You look so pretty in your wedding dress! And every bit as pretty now! I LOVE IT!

Mikki said...

aw!! Happy Anniversary!!!
You guys look fantastic!

Sarah Lulu said...

You both look adorable in both photos!!

Please pass on my best wishes and congratulations.

Much love to you both,

God bless,

Sarah Lulu

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures and I wish you both a wonderful anniversary. May God bless.

Bagman and Butler said...

The hair...the hair! Those were the days! I'm guessing you got engaged at Woodstock.

Dawn in D.C. said...

awww! Happy Anniversary! As ever, the cutest couple!

SusanD said...

Well, just look at you two. More in love today than when you married. It shows on your face and in your eyes. Enjoy your celebration. Blessings, SusanD

jennifer rogers said...

love it! Have a wonderful anniversary!

Connie said...

Happy Anniversary! You're not getting older, you're getting better! Great pictures!

Emma said...

wow I love it. keep up the good work!

ellen said...

Was that a Gunney Sack wedding dress?!? I love the photo!!!

Kristina P. said...

Happy anniversary, Gigi! You both still look so young!

Tara said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the pictures...especially the one I took on Thanksgiving Day! Hope things are going great...enjoy your special day!

gigi said...

Okay, Bagman!! Woodstock was 1969!!
And I was 12 so NO we didn't get engaged at Woodstock!
You are so funny!

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

Happy Anniversary Gigi!!!

Hope you and your sweetie have a wonderful anniversary!

Camille said...

Happy Anniversary! Has anyone told you how gorgeous you are?? Seriously!

Sister Carla said...

I remember that day! It was the first time I had ever been in a wedding party, Maid of Honor at that. Ellen, yes that was a Gunney Sack dress. Gigi would have made her own if she would've had the time. Harry has blessed all of our lives ever since. I never felt like I lost my big sister but gained a brother. They have always looked out for and taken care of me. and my girls. Happy Anniversary Harry and Gigi, love you both so much. Got to go, I'm tearing up. Sister C

Elizabeth said...

I hope you guys had a great day..wow 32 years that's great, you two are the best!! Love the pics

wendy said...

Isn't it funny how "fashion" changes. You two look absolutely gorgeous together. Grown into each other oh so well.
I hope you 2 love yer guts for many years to come.

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

I think we all look better now than when we got married. When I look at old photos, we look so funny.

Tom Jones is coming to NZ next year.

~JarieLyn~ said...

Gigi, you are so pretty. I think it's true that we get better with age. Your skin is gorgeous.

Shannon said...

Happy Anniversary! It's a beautiful love story.. so glad I know yall.
xoxo,
sha

Anonymous said...

Don't you though and especially his kidneys! (o;)

Y'all have aged super well. God bless you both forever & ever.

oooxxoooxxx, mama