So sweet! I want a puppy!
I have looked at all the puppy photos this morning. What cuties they are. I especially love the pup's belly photo - so sweet and he looks full and content.
I Love the last photo. Now, that is precious. Shelby is just so darn cute.
I wouldnt mind having one of those! Shelby is so pretty! Merry Christmas!
They don't get all this attention at home, everyone was really spoilling them and the pups were just eating it up.Everyone wants one but there's a lot to do in caring for them like feeding and cleaning up behind them. But they are adorable and worth all of it.love,Papa
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So sweet! I want a puppy!
I have looked at all the puppy photos this morning. What cuties they are. I especially love the pup's belly photo - so sweet and he looks full and content.
I Love the last photo. Now, that is precious. Shelby is just so darn cute.
I wouldnt mind having one of those! Shelby is so pretty!
Merry Christmas!
They don't get all this attention at home, everyone was really spoilling them and the pups were just eating it up.
Everyone wants one but there's a lot to do in caring for them like feeding and cleaning up behind them. But they are adorable and worth all of it.
love,
Papa
Post a Comment