Saturday, January 28, 2012

Cell Phone Saturday #6

Welcome to Cell Phone Saturday!
No rules here just share some of the cell
phone pictures you took this week or that you
have had on your phone for the last year!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One night last fall we had dinner out with the family.
A very talented balloon artist stopped by our table and
took requests and then made balloon animals for the girls.

 Reagan wanted a rabbit!
It think this one was awesome.
And actually it was Reagan that wanted me to
take a picture of her ballon.

 Shelby's was a monkey.
Only thing that looked like a monkey to
me was the color and the long tail.

I have 3 - two year olds.
Bentley Bulldog chillaxin.


And the FDOT Brothers, as the Sweetheart calls them.
Walgrin (left) and Dawson on the right.

All 5 of the above babies are spoiled rotten!

Now, I've showed you mine
You show me yours!
Cell Phone Saturday pics!

13 comments:

Jill said...

These are all so cute! Sure helps to have such darling models. :)

tammy said...

Gotta love those balloon artists! We have one at our fave Mexican restaurant that is so talented. Even Taylor likes to get something made by him.

You're a dog person! Even more reasons to like you.

wendy said...

Yeah...I am kinda staring at it too, looking for the monkey?
cute photos
love the dogs !!
and of course they'd all be spoiled.
I hope someone spoils YOU this weekend.

Connie said...

A monkey and a rabbit? I need to look at them again. All 5 of those babies are adorable!

Yvonne said...

I think balloon artists are fun--and kids love them.

And you do have such cute babies--ALL OF THEM ; )

CB said...

Those balloons are fun and kind of like those ink blot tests - ha ha - What do you see? I actually saw the monkey!
Cute cute pictures!
Loving this cell phone Saturday idea of yours!

mCat said...

Loving the craze you have started with the Cell phone saturday! Might have to jump on the wagon!

And I always love a dog pic or two

Anonymous said...

Cute pics of the GRANDgirls with their balloons. Your fur babies are sweet as can be...they have really grown! Hope you have a nice week, Gigi.

Anonymous said...

Cute pics of the GRANDgirls with their balloons. Your fur babies are sweet as can be...they have really grown! Hope you have a nice week, Gigi.

Jan n Jer said...

Can't go wrong with ballon art when kids are involved. Always a fun time! Cute shots of the girls! Oh n the pups too!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I love the balloons . I don't see a monkey but then I'm not that creative. I do love the pictures of the grands sweet faces. They are stinking cute and of course I'm imagining the. With their sweet southern accents .

Mikki said...

I'm thinking that monkey looks more like a squirrel.

Cute pics. Those girls are just too cute for words.
So are those pooches.

Sattakingin said...

Everyday poeple making so much money with the help of Italian styles way.play bazaarhelping to all of the blogging websites whatever the satta king going to your way.