What a wonderful adventure! Well documented!
Yay Reagan!!! LJ
Good for Reagan! You captured the action perfectly, Gigi! Very pretty smile she has!
Way to go, Reagan. Such a GREAT smile after a very important moment.
Hooray for Reagan!
Woo-hoo Reagan! Growing up I always wished we had a pole to slide down to get to the basement.
I love it! I want to do it too! :)
She is growing up so fast! I wouldn't have thought she was afraid of anything.
Way to go Reagan! My boys would love to have that pole around.
Way to go Rae Rae, Papa wishes he had been there to watch you. What a brave girl you are. I miss you,Love,Papa
WooHoo! Way to go, girl. You are so cute!
How fun! Her big smile says it all! Great photo op too! I'm back in blogland.
Yay Reagan...you go girl!!!! She is so cute!
Well a Good Job to Reagan!!I want to do that - Is it at your house? What a fun thing :-D
good for hermy hubby...a former firefighter, would be proud
Good for Reagan!I don't love heights and she's braver than me! (besides I'm pretty sure my landing wouldn't be awesome)
Okay, how cool is THAT?!? A fireman's pole right in the house? And she looks adorable as she conquers it
oh, my GOSH! What FUN, FUN photos! And an adorable little girl!
Post a Comment
18 comments:
What a wonderful adventure! Well documented!
Yay Reagan!!! LJ
Good for Reagan! You captured the action perfectly, Gigi! Very pretty smile she has!
Way to go, Reagan. Such a GREAT smile after a very important moment.
Hooray for Reagan!
Woo-hoo Reagan! Growing up I always wished we had a pole to slide down to get to the basement.
I love it! I want to do it too! :)
She is growing up so fast! I wouldn't have thought she was afraid of anything.
Way to go Reagan! My boys would love to have that pole around.
Way to go Rae Rae, Papa wishes he had been there to watch you. What a brave girl you are.
I miss you,
Love,
Papa
WooHoo! Way to go, girl. You are so cute!
How fun! Her big smile says it all! Great photo op too! I'm back in blogland.
Yay Reagan...you go girl!!!! She is so cute!
Well a Good Job to Reagan!!
I want to do that - Is it at your house? What a fun thing :-D
good for her
my hubby...a former firefighter, would be proud
Good for Reagan!
I don't love heights and she's braver than me! (besides I'm pretty sure my landing wouldn't be awesome)
Okay, how cool is THAT?!? A fireman's pole right in the house? And she looks adorable as she conquers it
oh, my GOSH! What FUN, FUN photos! And an adorable little girl!
Post a Comment