Saturday, January 21, 2012

Happy 7th Birthday

The very first time she smiled at me she stole my heart!

Happy birthday to my oldest GRAND daughter,
Shelby Bailey!
Can't wait to eat some cake today!

12 comments:

tammy said...

She is adorable. Happy happy birthday Shelby!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Shelby! I have enjoyed getting to know your GRANDS through your blog and it's joyful to watch them grow. Enjoy the day!

Connie said...

She's so cute and the same age as my second oldest grand baby. Happy Birthday Shelby!

CB said...

Happy Birthday!! Love those freckles - she certainly is a doll!!

wendy said...

Enjoy your cake and that sweet grandaughter.

Yvonne said...

What a sweetie--I so love those freckles.

Hope she had a FANTASTIC birthday.

Jan n Jer said...

Happy B.day shelby...what a cutie your are...hope you had a fun day!
She is just a little younger then my next to youngest Grand...Gabby will be 8 in May.

mCat said...

Awww....happy Birthay Shelby!!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

You seriously can NOT be old enough your self to have a seven year old granddaughter.

She's darling. I bet she has the cutest little Southern Belle voice!

Mikki said...

I can see why. She's seriously a cutie.
Hope she had a great birthday!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a Happy Birthday Shelby. Save me some cake.
I love you,
Love,
Papa Crenshaw

Sattakingin said...

Everyday poeple making so much money with the help of Italian styles way.play bazaarhelping to all of the blogging websites whatever the satta king going to your way.