Our Family pictures changed forever.
One Angel is missing.
Our Sissy passed away New Years Eve.
10 minutes before the new year started.
One year later, we miss her and it has
been hard not to be sad this weekend.
I hear her laugh in my head, often.
She had a great sense of humor.
I'm trying to look forward to the
new year and all the blessings it will bring.
Wishing you all a wonderful new year too!
Loves!




14 comments:
I know you miss her very much. God bless you and your family in the new year, Gigi.
Yes, your family picture did change, but she is certainly still part of it. She was beautiful.
It has been quite a year for you and I pray that 2012 will be really nice and boring.
Hugs twister!
Thank you for stopping in on the New Year. Lovely family you have. My sympathies on your loss.
Let's keep in touch in 2012.
I really miss Georgia.
My heart is with you! ♥ Hugs!!
My thoughts are with you Gigi.
As hard as it is to lose a loved one, it must be so much harder to lose them around these special times of year when we like to draw our families closer to us. I'm sure she's your sweet guardian angel now, never far away.
Hope 2012 holds great promise for you and your family.
I am deeply sorry for your loss. I enjoyed meeting her through your wonderful family photos. You will always have her in your heart.
Always in our hearts, I don't think we ever really stop missing them.
XOXO
I am glad you are still taking the picture!
My first thought Gigi is that she is there in that picture you just can't see her right now!
Never gone never forgotten.
{{{hugs}}}
Those pictures are GORGEOUS. I love seeing the "progression and changes" in family photos as they are taken over the years.
YES I KNOW you are missing your sister. It must have been a difficult New Years Eve for you in many ways.
I KNOW about family photos being altered...forever.
so hard. They are so missed !!!
hugs my friend.
I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your sister....being on New years eve makes it even sadder. It will always be a constant reminder n have a sadness attached to it! i lost both of my parents in December n its always mixed emotions around that time.
BTW...I am now in Brunswick...I would love to meet you sometime!
I'm so sorry--I know losing those we love is particular hard this time of year.
I hope you have a wonderful 2012.
How did a year go by already? Life is never the same after losing a sibling. :(
Oh, Gigi. I am so sorry.
I know how you feel, as I lost my mom in February last year. Things are just so different now.
We are lucky to have such beautiful angels watching over us.
Hugs for you and your family as you remember your dear sister.
Macao for the best destnation for the weding and business confernece purposes. play bazaar mainly helping to wealthy people for making so much money anda satta king alos in this race.
Post a Comment