Final Class
Is not this the most precious face??
And look at those blue eyes!!
and those little red lips.
This is Ethan Rauscher
(Son of Courtney (Kirkland) and Chris Rauscher.)
I snapped this as he was playing on the hand rails at Sea World waiting on Shamu to make his appearance. My teacher said this was the winner out of all my pictures he critiqued! It was the only picture of a child that was brought in by the whole class.
Thank you little Ethan.
I love this picture.
There is so much going on it keeps
you looking at it for a while.
But this is not what it looked like
straight out of the camera.
I gave it a little help. So look below to
see the real picture. Don't you like
the way I've doctored it? I don't have a
sophisticated program or
anything like that I just have
the free down load 'Picasa2',
it's very user friendly. I love it.
If you don't have it go get it
and be happy too!
My teacher really liked it and
said it was frame~able! Whoo hooo!!
Isn't this a far cry from the one above?
When I stopped to take this picture
Harry asked me what I wanted a
picture of that junk for??
Little did he know I needed it
This is another one I took at
Sea World. I wish I could say it
was from my front yard.
I guess it's so common that
it didn't even get a mention from
'old teach' but I really like the colors.
Besides that I liked it and who
cares if he really liked it or not!
'Old Teach' did like this one too
for many reasons. I had several
more but I think that I posted them
last week. Sorry if I have over
loaded yall. I start my next class
December 3 (which happens to
be my 31st wedding anniversary).
I'm looking forward to both.


8 comments:
I love your pictures!!! They are fabulous and I'm so jealous that you get to take more photography classes!!!! I will one day!
P.S. Still not sure if we are going to get to come home for Christmas. The finances are pretty tight! I'll keep you updated though.
All your pictures are great, you are getting better every day. ANOTHER class? How much better do you want to get? Maybe you have a budding career ahead of you.
Good luck,
Love,
Papa
gigi belle,
Happy Halloween, and your pictures are beautiful on your blog. Doing a good job, maybe oneday you will open a studio.
Dottie
Wow, that picture of Ethan looks professional. Well done! A new career beckons ......
Happy Hallowe'en!
Great job! I'm impressed with your skills. You have obviously learned from your class and the practice you've done! Keep up the great work.
Thanks for sharing. Those are so nice. I need to take a class...
I love the one you doctored up. It makes me want to live about 70 years ago.
Happy Halloween!
I love that one you doctored too. Also, keep talking photography I really enjoy it and this is the only way I'm going to get any lessons.
Post a Comment