Thursday, October 23, 2008

Randomness


Next best thing to being there.
A tee shirt souvenir!
Not!
But thanks anyway Amanda you really made my day.
Still wish I could have gone too.

Speaking of Amanda, she taught us how to make these cute cookies Tuesday night at Supper at 7:00. You know she's multi talented like that. Look at her wearing a cute apron. I have an apron but I never think to wear it. She looks very professional.

Now are these the oddest looking pumpkins you've ever seen? I made Shelby take a picture with them so you could see the size comparison. I've yet to do anything with them.
Everyone has been posting pictures of all the fall colors of leaves turning all those beautiful colors. This was taken Sunday in Darien. October 19th. How's that for fall colors??

This sneaky kitty baby ran out a cracked door yesterday morning and we can't find her. I'm been so worried. Bell is my cat. She loves me best. Mo is Harry's cat and has never been out side except to go to the Vet. But I adopted Bell from the Vet's office. She was found on the side of the road. She had been hit by a car and her tail, her back two legs and one hip had been broken. The Vet repaired her and I met her just as she had her casts removed. The Vet's office was just going to keep her as an office cat. We met her at Mo's first annual check up and took her home with us that day. January will make 7 years ago. I prayed we can catch her soon. I just had a lot to say today. Thanks for listening. (Well, reading, I mean.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your kitty comes home! What interesting squash. .

Prudy said...

Come home little kitty! That squash looks like two geese with graceful necks. Are you going to share your new cookie recipe from homemaking?

Nate Judd said...

Here kitty, kitty, kitty! I hope she comes home safe and sound!

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

Oh Gigi I sure hope your kitty comes home. I can't wait to see the cookies and yes, those are some unusual pumpkins!

Amanda said...

I guess now you need to make the cookies, too and put them up on the blog. I'm sorry about the runaway cat and I hope you find her soon. And I don't think we get fall colors around here ever. It looks bright green out to me. Pretty picture of the oak tree, though. I love the way you didn't have anything needless in the pic. Good job!!