That boy is totally a Jacobs. The life of the party. What cute boys, that Jonah and Manny.
Don't you just wish you could be as carefree as children are? I would love to be. Wonderful photos!
What makes me laugh is that Manny is holding up the I love you sign!!! TOO CUTE!
I'm glad he knows what he wants to be at such a young age. Plus he looks like a natural. ROCK ON!
Gene Simmons better watch that tongue is pre-op. I love that kid.
Maybe he should be Gene Simmons for Halloween!:)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That boy is totally a Jacobs. The life of the party. What cute boys, that Jonah and Manny.
Don't you just wish you could be as carefree as children are? I would love to be. Wonderful photos!
What makes me laugh is that Manny is holding up the I love you sign!!! TOO CUTE!
I'm glad he knows what he wants to be at such a young age. Plus he looks like a natural. ROCK ON!
Gene Simmons better watch that tongue is pre-op. I love that kid.
Maybe he should be Gene Simmons for Halloween!:)
Post a Comment