Kraft has these Caramel bits that make caramel apples so easy to make. I like caramel apples but get intimidated by a whole apple on a stick. On Tara's blog she had these cute bite size candied apples on sucker sticks. If that's still to much work then Prudy had these caramel apple wedges that she gave the recipe for a week or so ago. I just happened to have some sucker sticks so I tried to copy Tara's Idea. I tell you they were very good and fun because you can just eat a few and not a whole caramel apple. Great party idea's too. Thanks Tara and Prudy!These were how my caramel apple bites turned out! Very yummy!
On a different note Katherine had the recipe for this Boston butt turned into pulled pork, posted on her blog. It is sooo easy and turned out really well. Absolutely no leftovers. You cook it in your crock pot and then put it on a platter and pull it apart with two forks. Check her site for the play by play action. Anyone can do this and you'll look like the awesome cook you really aspire to be! Try it.
7 comments:
That looks like one yummy dinner. If you come to supper at seven tonight I'm going to try to do Erin's idea with the cookies.
Dinner looks delicious and those little caramel apple bites would be heavenly!
I haven't seen those apple bites. I'm going to look for them.
Kris would always do one in the oven this sounds better and looks Yummy. If you have any more slow cooker ideas send them my way-I just got a new cooker yeah!!
hey gigi,
I did get the package! Thank you very much, he uses the towel all the time...I think that there is something wrong with my email because I sent you a message the day it arrived! I've also emailed sandy and about 4 other people with no responses so I'm going to have to check that out and see what is wrong with my email!
I bought two bushels of apples the other day and they are going slow so maybe I will do this for the church fall festival.. great idea!
Gigi, glad you liked the pork - yours looks so delicious!
Post a Comment