I can't believe you did all those miles in 8 days! Now what? Going on a little weekend getaway to Africa?I look forward to all the photos.Hmmmmm, I wonder just HOW MANY you took???
I am glad you are safely home. I know you and your camera have been busy and I look forward to future posts!
Last Summer I did 5800 miles in 11 days. It was a blast, but it about killed me! Glad you are home safe!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I can't believe you did all those miles in 8 days! Now what? Going on a little weekend getaway to Africa?
I look forward to all the photos.
Hmmmmm, I wonder just HOW MANY you took???
I am glad you are safely home. I know you and your camera have been busy and I look forward to future posts!
Last Summer I did 5800 miles in 11 days. It was a blast, but it about killed me!
Glad you are home safe!
Post a Comment