Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Jiffy Feet

Aren't these little blue Croc's adorable?

I think so and the youngest GRAND, just loves the

color blue and this is what she picked out.

But this is what they looked like when

I picked her up from pre-school on Tuesday.

Not so precious any more.

I wiped her little face and we headed to the

grocery store before we picked up her sister

an hour later.

Soon as we get into the store you

all know what she had to do??

Yep, potty.

How come grocery store bathrooms are the worse?

I digress.

Well, when I took her out of the buggy her

dirty little Croc fell off her foot and in

horror this is what I saw!!!

Of course I nearly fainted and then I squealed and then she giggled.

I was quick to put that Croc back on her foot

before any one around saw that dreadful little

Jiffy foot.

Jiffy Feet is when you walk into a convenience store barefooted you get Jiffy feet.

You know, Jiffy Store, Quick Mart, Handy Way, 7-11.

You get the point., don't ya?

What do you call those kind of feet, besides dirty?

p.s. Her mother will die if she sees these pictures!

13 comments:

Karen Mello Burton said...

Yeah, the open spaces in those shoes don't do much to protect from Jiffy foot! Cute though!

Anonymous said...

LOL...that is cute! Kids play so hard and give no mind to the dirt at all. They will wash and so will her Jiffy Feet! (Never heard that one before!) Come say hi :D

Anonymous said...

I love the term "jiffy" feet! Those are the cutest little blue crocs and you know she has played hard and enjoyed herself to get dirty!

Dawn in D.C. said...

I've never heard that term before, but it suits, doesn't it?

I remember having feet so dirty my mom didn't think she would ever get them clean. She threatened to use an SOS pad!

Great story!

mama said...

Looks like she had a fun good time at recess to me. (o;)

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I almost thought I was going to see a foot smeared in Jiffy peanut butter when I came to read....
It might have looked better than that dirty tootsie!!!!!

Eek!

SFBakstad said...

That's so funny, I've never heard of Jiffy Feet, but I know exactly what you mean and it gives me the "Heebee Jeebees". I love the little flower on the crocs! Betcha she had the best day!

Scrappy Girl said...

Here at Four Seasons Farm we refer to those as "farm feet."

echoeve said...

that is one dirty foot...I would like to say that none of my children have nasty feet like that, but then I would be a liar...I think Noah has the dirtiest feet out of all the kids...Chris is so funny because he loves to wear crocs all the time but he cannot stand dirty feet. He has been know to stop whatever he is doind check his feet and then go wash them....LOL

Mikki said...

ashdorty peet!!! That's what Jason just called them! LOL
If a two year old BOY thinks they're dirty, then you know they're dirty!!!!
They are pretty cute little tootsies to me!

Mikki said...

I don't know how the ash got there in front of the dorty. But it was supposed to read dorty peet!

Celeste said...

That's what Jonathan calls 'em! Jiffy feet!

Connie said...

That's a new one for me! The thing with that dirty little foot is once it's washed it will be adorable. My feet...not so adorable.

Cute little crocs too!