Monday, July 4, 2011

Barn Charm # 19







Found near Charlevoix, Michigan



Come on and join the fun over at Trisha's Barn Charms.

11 comments:

Yvonne said...

Love that barn. Great pictures.

Yvonne said...

And Happy 4th of July.

Anonymous said...

I always look forward to your great barn pics. Happy 4th to you and your family, Gigi.

Anonymous said...

I think huge barns must have been the theme this week w/ Barn Charm... everyone's barns are sooo huge & this one is the "HUGEST" LoL!

Thank you for joining Barn Charm =)

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Love the barn. I always look forward to these.

Unknown said...

This gorgeous, lots to explore there!

Tammy said...

That is a beauty! Great contrasting colors.

Beth said...

This is great! I love the sign on it and the long low building attached. We have a lot of those low, long ones around here (southeastern Ohio), but I've not seen one THAT long.
The whole setting is spilling over with character---love it.

Anonymous said...

That first barn picture is my favorite so far.!<3

Carole said...

Wow, that is one long (I assume) stall section. Great photo.

NoteworthyMusings

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I am totally in love with this one.
Reminds of a barn that should be behind a cabin. The colors are perfect.