I had the GRANDgirls and my niece and nephew with me the week before Father's Day.
We were staying in St. Augustine which is about 30 miles from where my parents live.
It was fun to go over one night and take Daddy and Mama to dinner and celebrate Father's Day a few days early.p.s. I love that daddy has on one of the Sweetheart's Griffis Steel Co. work shirts. He gets a lot of hand me downs, :)
These are his GRANDchildren and the only 2 GREAT-GRANDchildren.
Maxwell is Papa's youngest GRANDson.
Amelia Arlene with Papa.
Shelby wanted her picture with Papa too.
And Ms Reagan was all smiles.
And not to be left out they all got their pictures with GRANDmother.
And of course I needed a picture with my mama too.
We really had a nice evening and the children had a great time.
When they got back to the house Papa let the three youngest play his harmonicas.
If that wasn't a sight to behold and to hear I don't know what was!!
We are headed back down to Florida after church today to celebrate his birthday.
Best Daddy and Papa in the whole wide world!
Love you much!
Happy birthday today!
11 comments:
Happy Birthday to your Daddy!
How fun to celebrate with your daddy. He looks like such a sweetheart. ENJOY.
I bet he loves having all those little ones around.
Great big Happy Happy Birthday! =)
Happy Birthday to you Daddy!! I am thinking you are a daddy's girl for sure!!
Nothing like a DADDY to totally encompass a daughters heart.
They are just the best and those photos were so cute.
Grand kids, Great grandkids...I hope I can be as lucky someday.
Too be Old and Awesome.
I love my daddy too.
More Birthday's!
Happy Birthday to your daddy!
It's times like this that I sure miss mine. He would get a KICK outta Chloee
Happy Birthday to your Dad! What a blessing to be able to celebrate with him. Too bad you didn't get a video of the harmonica playing...or did you?
Happy Birthday to your Daddy! I enjoyed these photos so very much. Blessings to you all this July 4th.
You take great pictures!
Lesa
Happy Birthday to your dad. Love family time.
Those are such great pictures of your parents!
"Happy late birthday Gigi's dad!"
I think you should have a drawing with one of those Griffis Steele shirts!
We could advertise here for you.
I think ya'll need a trip to Ideehhooo!
Post a Comment