Thirteen things that I don't do much any more.
1. Sunbathe
2. roller skating
3. play softball
4. use hot rollers
5. write letters
6. paint my fingernails
7. go to dances
8. streak my hair blond
9. go fishing
10. play cards
11. use a map
12. go to the movies
13. swimming
I really miss a lot of those. But there are a few that I don't miss at all!!!
3 comments:
I think I wouldn't miss the fishing. I get really bored. But I could sunbathe all day if the kids would let me.
But what cool things do you do now? I do think you need to start dancing again, dancing should never be forgotten or replaced that's like forgetting to breathe!
I like your "13 Things Thursday". I have a lot of things I don't do any more. Perhaps I will write about them in my blog. You are awesome.
Post a Comment