Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Wild Wicked Weather



This tornado touched down on St Simon's Island!
These pictures are of it coming across
the marsh from Brunswick.
It was a wild, wicked weather Mother's Day.
Out in Evertt, Harrison and Christon sustained
a great deal of hail damage. Both of their vehicles
were damaged along with their roof.
But they at least still have a roof, others aren't so lucky.
Don and Ella Keeney had some roof damage to
their home on St. Simon's Island.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I want to know what kind of camera they used. Those pictures were beautiful. Except for the menacing funnel cloud and all.

Sandman said...

My friend at work said she watched this funnel pass by her house on its way over to the Island. I agree with Amanda ... they are great pictures.

Jordan Kay said...

I'm sending you an email of pics from Darien- scarey!

The Cinderella Life said...

great pictures! Who took them..