Wednesday, May 7, 2008

And The Winner Is????

ELIZABETH!!!
Christon is the witness to my fairness and non cheating! Thank you Christon. I have had to send my camera off again to be fixed and don't have it back yet, so no pictures for proof. I want to thank all of you for playing along and for reading my blog and especially those of you who comment!! Elizabeth your stamps are in the mail in the morning. I need to send them before the price goes up next week. I'm also enclosing a special little treat of some Laura Ashley Note Cards. Lucky you! Please e-mail me your address as soon as possible. Thanks.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow. I lost at another drawing. I can't believe it.

Congratulations, Elizabeth.

Sandman said...

Ditto Amanda!

Elizabeth said...

I'm not ungrateful just busy. Just a quick thank you before I walk out the door again. I'm sooooo excited!!! Thank you again!!!

Jordan Kay said...

opps... missed that one...