I guess if you had a maid you would have more time to blog, to shop, and to play with the grands.
Then to if you had a maid you might have to pay for her transportation, health insurence, etc. Then she could be injured on the job, costing you ER expenses and there's always the chance that your spouse would be attracted to her (or him).
When I was a boy we had a maid that slept on the couch when my parents were working and my mother accused her of stealing a pair of mother's underwear.
4 comments:
I guess if you had a maid you would have more time to blog, to shop, and to play with the grands.
Then to if you had a maid you might have to pay for her transportation, health insurence, etc. Then she could be injured on the job, costing you ER expenses and there's always the chance that your spouse would be attracted to her (or him).
When I was a boy we had a maid that slept on the couch when my parents were working and my mother accused her of stealing a pair of mother's underwear.
So, you might better give that some more thought.
Love,
Papa
I thought I needed one too. Then I read what your papa wrote, and now, maybe not so much.
I don't want anybody stealing my underwear.
Hey there...I just tagged you...head on over to my blog and check it out! I'm back!
girl I feel ya!
love,
shannon
Post a Comment