
So the missing, vacationing, partying, lovely niece, Tara, tagged me. So I'll do my best to answer her tag, (questions!)
Four Places I go over and over:
1. Shelby and Reagan's school.
2. Out to water my tomato plants.
3. Feed the cats inside and out.
4. Wally world.
Four People that email me the most:
1. the parents
2. Beth
3. Barney's friend Chris
4. Overstock.com
Four of my Favorite Foods:
1. Diet Coke
2. Chocolate
3. All Vegetables
4. Cake, any kind
For places I would rather be right now:
1. On vacation with Harry at any beach.
2. On vacation with Harry in Boston and Maine.
3. On vacation with Harry in New York.
4. On vacation with Harry in Washington DC.
Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Beaches
2. An Unfinished Life
3. Pillow Talk
4. Shall We Dance
Four people I would tag:
1. Barney's friend Chris
2. Amanda
3. Rachael
4. Christon
Four Places I go over and over:
1. Shelby and Reagan's school.
2. Out to water my tomato plants.
3. Feed the cats inside and out.
4. Wally world.
Four People that email me the most:
1. the parents
2. Beth
3. Barney's friend Chris
4. Overstock.com
Four of my Favorite Foods:
1. Diet Coke
2. Chocolate
3. All Vegetables
4. Cake, any kind
For places I would rather be right now:
1. On vacation with Harry at any beach.
2. On vacation with Harry in Boston and Maine.
3. On vacation with Harry in New York.
4. On vacation with Harry in Washington DC.
Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Beaches
2. An Unfinished Life
3. Pillow Talk
4. Shall We Dance
Four people I would tag:
1. Barney's friend Chris
2. Amanda
3. Rachael
4. Christon
3 comments:
I'm sensing you want to be on vacation with Harry. I'm ready for a vacation, too.
hi Gigi! this is hillary Judd Parmenter. man, looking at your blog made me homesick for Georgia. there are no people in this world who i love more than the people i knew in the south. i'm glad to see that everyone is doing well. between Kris Corbett and i, Frankie (my husband) knows all about the Griffis family (Kris was my husband's mission comp for 5months, so he knew WAY more about me than i ever wanted him to!). i love all the pictures and your grandbabies are so cute!
Vacations are great! Especially at the beach.
But you have the talent make your life seem like a mini vacation every day and weekend. I'm so glad!
Just visiting the blogs are a vacation for me, soooo keep on bloggin'!
Hugs, Love and Prayers Always & forever,
mum
Post a Comment