Thursday, May 8, 2008

Black Cherry Fresca

This is my new favorite drink! Thanks to Travis and Jordan who left two in my fridge last Saturday. Which I drank and loved. Bought a 12 pack yesterday and may go back and buy another today because they are on sale. Give them a try and see how you like them.
P.S. I've learned that they also have a Peach Fresca. I'm off to see if I can find that one. I'll let you know if I do.

4 comments:

Sandman said...

Sounds good ... I'll have to try it, though I'm not supposed to have the carbonation. Surley it hasn't taken the place of DC.

Elizabeth said...

Oh I love black cherry. I will have to go try that. I bet it is good. I like regular fresca so i bet the black cherry is even better. Not sure about peach though. You;'ll have to let us know how that is!

Anonymous said...

I do remember the Fresca from years ago. I loved those. So I will have to give this flavor a try. I let you know if I find the peach flavor here in Savannah.

Jordan Kay said...

I told ya it was good:) I cant get enough of it! Where's it on sale- I'm out!