Beautiful color!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, I love the beadboard. You have great taste. When you are done with your project, come on over to Idaho, I've got a few things I'd like you to do if ya don't mind.....
Love, love, LOVE it!!!! Girl, that's one B~I~G table. That's so big it looks like it belongs in a resturant or something....... Hey, I wasn't joking...how far is Brunswick from here? Is it close to Dothan? I used to live there and do I remember seeing it aroung there? I think that you, Mildred and I should meet somewhere soon seeing as how we are from the great state of Georgia. Power to the people and all that!!! Remember, we're all gangsta's now and need to show power, lol. (please pray for my daughter Jenna gigi........she is having a miscarraige and is so heartbroken. I don't know how to make it better you know???? Only He can.......)
18 comments:
I can't see the pictures, but I've painted enough kitchens to get the idea.
Now I can see them. Wow, was I wrong. This is much more impressive.
WOW!!! I am SO jealous!!! This looks spectacular. And congrats on your new kitchen. ;)
Mine is up!
http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-painted/
I hope you get a chance to see it. Happy weekend!
Beautiful color!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, I love the beadboard. You have great taste. When you are done with your project, come on over to Idaho, I've got a few things I'd like you to do if ya don't mind.....
Hugs!
Yes, congratulations on the new kitchen. I did a remodel once.. what a headache, but worth it once it was done. Mine is up here.
Wow!! It looks really cool!
OH I love that kitchen so up to date and chic... Mine is a county home, and I can't stand it, it is beautiful, but I want my own style!
LOVE the color. Way to cheer it up.
Thats your Kitchen!!!!!!!Holy freaking smokes girl, it is gorgeous--------------
Love, love, LOVE it!!!! Girl, that's one B~I~G table. That's so big it looks like it belongs in a resturant or something.......
Hey, I wasn't joking...how far is Brunswick from here? Is it close to Dothan? I used to live there and do I remember seeing it aroung there?
I think that you, Mildred and I should meet somewhere soon seeing as how we are from the great state of Georgia. Power to the people and all that!!!
Remember, we're all gangsta's now and need to show power, lol.
(please pray for my daughter Jenna gigi........she is having a miscarraige and is so heartbroken. I don't know how to make it better you know???? Only He can.......)
Steady On
Reggie Girl
Love your new kitchen and love the color especially
what a beautiful lime green colour, You made me jealous. I have yet to own my own house as we have always been moving.
Are you going to mess up your beautiful kitchen by cooking? LOL. This happenes in many houses in Singapore.
Thought that was the dining room
Wow! Can I come live with you? Gorgeous pics. I love that green. It's so bright and friendly!
I am in LOVE!! When can i move in??? Absolutely gorgeous!! Love the color - it is stunning!!!
Oh my it is the green of my jealousy - Enjoy!!!!
I LOVE that green color! Striking against the black and white tiles...lovely...
congrats on your newly painted beautiful kitchen. really lovely.
OMG, a woman after my own heart! It's beautiful! And you know how I love paint! It's making me want to get up and paint something. Good job!
Post a Comment