Thursday, May 28, 2009

School



5 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I love having school out! Always have! I loved having my kids around and just relaxing a bit. My baby graduated a week ago and now I'm really having the "school out feeling"
Have a told you lately that I love your blog!

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

Oh my, i don't think I'm ready to be home this summer with the homegirlz. You may have to come rescue me!

wendy said...

We still have a week and a half left here before school is OUT. My husband is counting down the days!! (crazy for him at the high school this time of year) I like it cause I don't have to then go 20 mph through the school zones, really a bummer when I am running late (tee,hee)

Devri said...

Yay, us also tomorrow, if you can't tell I am way busy.. can't wait for the summer relax!!!

Connie said...

I love the top picture! That's how I'll feel tomorrow when school is out for us! It's a mixed bag for me, the teacher I work with is moving to China for a couple of years. We've worked together for 8 years. Hard to have her leave.