This weeks theme is: A Trip to the Zoo
I love the Zoo.
I have a yearly pass.
We seem to go at least once a month.
The closest zoo is an hour south of where I live,
It's in Jacksonville, Florida.
These were taken on May 3.
Those eyes looked as if he could see right through me.
He just walks back and forth all day and I could just sit and watch.
Who you lookin at??
Look at those ears I bet he hears well too.
Yep, they are.
He licks,
He don't bite.
OddAfrican Elephant.
To join in the Friday Shoot outs or to view other members photo's click here.
Have a great weekend!
20 comments:
Wonderful! Now I feel embarrassed at my pathetic attempt. I just love your photos. Especially the anteater and the elephant!
Cool! you have a gorilla in your zoo!
I used to have a yearly pass too, when the kids were much younger. The zoo called it Friendz of the Zoo membership. With the kids already working now, they borrow the corporate membership from their employer,to bring me the zoo. They know I love going to the zoo!
Love the pictures, they are excellent. I have a tag for you on my blog. You are not obligated to play :)
You bring back good memories Gigi. I haven't been to the zoo since I was a kid. Our family would go to Atlanta Zoo and have a picnic at Grant Park!
Your pictures are incredible. The one titled "Lazy" shows a great shadow too!
Hope you and the family have a nice weekend.
Lovely photos. If I lived near a zoo I'd go every month too!
The top photo of the beautiful leopard could be a National Geographic cover, Gigi. All of the photos were great but that was stunning.
Great shot. You certainly get to enjoy a lot of animals at your zoo.
I guess your grands would love to go with you with your annual pass. Is that why you bought the pass?
I was 20 before I first saw a zoo. All my life before then, I wanted to see a zoo. Your grands are lucky.
Now the zebra, I asked that question a few weeks ago, whether it was white with black stripes or the other way around.
But if you look at your photo, that zebra has a white under belly, white muzzle, so I'm just going with the idea that it's white with black stripes.
Really good photos, I know you are enjoying your camera. We all enjoy your photo shoots.
Love you,
Daddy
I love the Zoo. I also bought a year pass for me and the girls this year we have already been 3 times.
The zebra's at our zoo all died, sad I miss them!!
These are some beautiful pictures...have you thought about digitally scrapbooking? You would be awesome at it...I could totally get you hooked up and teach you how...very user friendly and a great way to save and display all your great pictures.
Anteaters have got to be the strangest-looking animals!
I never knew that about zebras! Cool!
And I think giraffes just look friendly. :)
Wow, those were some great photos! Looks like you were right up there with the animals. Did the grandkids go? They must have loved it!
I wish we lived closer to a zoo - so jealous!! Great shots you got!!
Absolutely breathtaking and fun!
What great photos!! Looks just like National Geographic.
I love the zoo too
I don't think I've seen those organgish and striped deer like things.
loved the gorilla
GiGi a great combination of photos. love the tiger - did you see Jama's white is also beautiful.
hugs from Brasil
What a great zoo, so many different animals. I haven't seen a gorilla at a zoo in years (actually the same zoo that Mildred mentioned, the Atlanta Zoo). Beautiful photos Gigi.
Gigi, your photos are fabulous. I never knew that Anteaters were so big. It's odd that I've only seen them in cartoons. I really like gorillas and elephants so I'm glad you had photos of them.
Great photos. I think it is time to go pro! First photo - fantastic.
Post a Comment