Monday, May 10, 2010

Just A Swingin

Enjoyed the cooler day yesterday so much.
A perfect day for swinging.

8 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I love her blonde little hair. Cute photo, love the things it says.

jennifer rogers said...

oh that dress is just precious!

Anonymous said...

What a little doll! I remember this kind of a swing...the best kind ever! Come say hi :D

Anonymous said...

I think we all have a memory of swinging in a swing from an old tree limb - thanks for fond memories and for sharing your sweet granddaughter in her beautiful dress. For three days now, we have been enjoying the nicest, coolest breeze!

Karen Mello Burton said...

I know I am getting older because swings make me feel so incredibly nauseated now. :(

bj said...

What a great swing...
I just knew I was gonna get to hear John Anderson singing "Just a'swingin'..." hahah...

Yep, Mr. Connery just gets better with age. Now, probably if I saw him in person, I might not think he looked so good. What is he now...80? DAMN !! still lookin' good.
xo bj

Mikki said...

Sweet!!!
That dress is gorgeous!

~JarieLyn~ said...

I really love this photo. What a great way to spend the day.