Saturday, May 8, 2010

Most Beautiful

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gigi, She has been such an inspiration since their horrific plane crash. I had not yet seen this video. Thank you so much for sharing it here.

I wish you blessings this Mother's Day.

Anonymous said...

She has my total love and respect...she is so courageous! I can't believe what she has been through without whining. God bless her! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO YOU! :D

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Pretty amazing isn't it?

Happy Mothers Day to you!

jennifer rogers said...

I love this video! I sent it to my dear friend who recently lost her husband, and two teen daughters in a plane crash, I thought of her having to start her new life and this was just so fitting I just hope that she takes the time to watch it, Nie Nie is such an inspiration to me to be a better mother and daughter of my Heavenly Father thanks for sharing!

Karen Mello Burton said...

This video was the inspiration for my Friday post. I loved it each time I have watched it.

And to your commenter Jennifer... yikes. Your poor friend.

Connie said...

Thanks for sharing. I adore this video. It brings peace and thought to my soul and mind.
What an amazing, inspirational woman Stephanie is!

Unknown said...

an amazing woman and family. she is an inspiration.

God can help us through anything.

Happy Mother's Day!!

Mikki said...

Stephanie is SO amazing!!! She's truly such an inspiration and a great example of motherhood to me. What a perfect person to highlight in time for this special day.
I love what she says..."Beauty and motherhood are one."

Happy Mothers Day Gigi!!! Hope you have a truly marvelous day!