We took a little drive today over the state line
into South Carolina.
Our tail light went out again and I had to run
in and buy a replacement bulb at Walmart tonight.
Seems like we are getting good at this replacing tail light stuff.
We didn't have to buy the translucent tape because
the cover was not broken the blinker bulb blew out.
Any who,
I was at the right place at the right time AND
had my camera!!
Ran right into...
this
Shreck!!
Yeah, and it isn't even Halloween.
I was nice enough to ask if I could take his picture.
I've tried twice to upload it on to
but it wouldn't let me.
I'm going to try again in a little while.
Have you ever been to that web site?
You can really see some strange stuff so check it out sometime.
Okay, carry on with what ever you were doing
and have a happy weekend!
Peace out!
9 comments:
I would have screamed! People are so crazy! LOL Come say hi :D
You mean he wasn't a store employee? Too funny!
Oh, what a night!!!
Yes. As a resident of South Carolina, I can confirm that this kind of thing is pretty common. Not so much at Walmart but in almost every level of government.
Nice shooting!! Now you know what it means to 'be prepared'.(with the camera).
Be careful,
Prayers,
Love,
Daddy
No Way... :-D ha haha ha
That is priceless.
I wonder why he is Shrek... because the movie comes out this weekend?? Really funny. Gotta love it - to brighten your day. What a character that man is. ha ha ha!
Wow, what a surprise that was!
That is hilarious!!!!!!
I think the people of Walmart were in my ER today!
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!
Work tomorrow then I can take a breather for a couple of days.
OK, that scared me.
Post a Comment