"Bentley"
aka: Bentley Sears and Bentley Boo Dog
5 months old and 41 pounds
What cracks me up lately is his ears!
Look how they have grown.
Looking at him, that left ear flops to the front and the right ear lays over to the side.
I just think it is funny looking.
Sorry he doesn't really smile.
He is a happy and well loved dog.
The Dachshunds are 6 months old now.
Walgrin is on the left and he weighs 20lbs.
On the right is Dawson and he weighs 16.9 lbs.
They are doing great and we have adjusted really well to being dog owners again.
Life is always changing and we are along for the ride!


8 comments:
Aww!! i luv doggies!!!!
ugh! the pictures are not popping up and I really wanna see Mr. Bentley he is the cutest thing!
Today IS Cinco de Mayo !!!
Have the girls taken their pups home???
Been waiting to ask that question ever since you put in here that Reagan said she'd take Dawson home on Cinco de Mayo (o;)!
Our Buster will go in the morning with his bro Killer to the vet to be nuetered. I can't stand it! I may get Lili - "Missy" spayed instead. I don't want to do either one - it's sooo final...
We see Bentley but the other photos won't come up and I really wanted to see them all.
Speaking of Bentley's ears, is that why we see dogs with their ears clipped close like an upside down V - rocweillers and doberman's, etc.???
Cute! Bentley is especially a heartbreaker!
Not all the pictures popped up but Bentley is adorable! How do you resist him?
Oh, I guess you don't!
I think you are one dog away from being the crazy dog lady.
Those ears are way cute! What an adorable dog. The other pictures don't come up for me wither!
Sometimes just going along for the ride is a real treat!
Boo dog is just too cute and sweet looking to become a 'guard dog'.
I guess he is a Georgia Bulldog though.
Love,
Papa
Hi Gigi, So very nice to hear from you! Oh these pictures are the sweetest ever. Pets surely keep life interesting, don't they? I hope you have a lovely Mother's Day. Enjoy!
Post a Comment