I don't often meet a dog that I want to take home with me.
This was the exception.
Such a sweet dog and we never saw his owner
and I don't even know his name
but really, I wanted to take him home.
Look at that face!
How could you not love that face?
The yellow fake flowers in the back of the truck bed will work as my Mellow Yellow Monday, this week! Want to play along or view other Mellow Yellow photographers? Click on the yellow box.

11 comments:
oh, he's so cute! He has a very sweet face. Would be very difficult to pass that cutie up!
lol. he IS scrumptious! i was gonna say, he's perfect for your red & green you were going for on the other post! wow. those shots just holler "trusted old friend" don't they?
have a great week!
Beautiful dog - his eyes are amazing! I notice on your sidebar that it would be Dad Griffis' birthday today. Sending a hug to each of you and may you have sweet memories of him especially today.
that is a good lookin dog. but what a huge hook and rope on him! I don't think he needed that to hold him there.
What an ADORABLE dog! And the flowers in the background of the red truck? Perfection.
He's SO cute. I want to give him a squeeze.
Aww - so cute! I'm pretty sure my boys would be begging to take him home.
I wouldn't be able to resist that face. Love the photo of the dog and all the colors in the photo.
He is one cute, obedient dog!
Ahh, those puppy dog eyes really do pull at the heart strings eh.
I saw on your side bar that your dad would have been 79 today.....how sweet, I bet you miss him.
Dads are the best
He is so precious.
Post a Comment