Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Update Wednesday Morning

2:00 P.M. afternoon update:
We've been moved down the hall to PCCU and things continue to improve :)
Woo hoo!
He didn't sleep so well last night.
He had a lovely dinner of hospital food, fish and veggies that just didn't settle well.
He got something for nausea when I came in
this morning and he has slept all day, which is wonderful!
All of his labs and test look good and he is steadily improving.
They are looking for a room to move him into and get him out of CCU.

I hope when he wakes he'll feel better.
He is one blessed man and oh, how I love him to pieces.
I thought is funny how the nurse called him "a Sweetheart of a patient."
She didn't even know that I call him Sweetheart :)
We have felt your warm thoughts and prayers.
We love you and we thank you so much.


Have you ever been so tired that your glasses hurt your face?

That is how tired I was last night along with a head ache.

Sort of reminded me of wearing a headband that was to tight.

Anyway, I slept well and was ready to face the day this morning.

Hope you are all enjoying a beautiful day.

12 comments:

jennifer rogers said...

trying to get rest in the hospital is impossible! I hope he gets some sleep today!

wendy said...

It is wonderful to hear he is starting to improve. Such a hard time I am sure.
I think you get so tired from of course lack of sleep...but I also wonder if the emotional stress and worry makes us SOOOOOO very tired.
Then when we see things improving, it is a release in our body saying....NOW PLEASE SLEEP.

I can not sleep when I worry.
so GiGi my dear, grab your rest and know we are in your corner.!!

Mama said...

So glad you got some sleep & Rest Last night and that Harry is improving.

SusanD said...

WooooHoooo!!!! Rejoicing w/you that he continued to improve and has been moved to PCCU. PTL! Blessings, SusanD

Sarah Lulu said...

Oh please forgive me ...I haven't had time the last few days to read any blogs, so I didn't know!

I'm so glad your husband is improving ...I wish I could help and give you a rest.

Sending so much love and prayers to "the sweetheart of a patient" and his beautiful loving giving caring wife, that is my blog friend. xxxxx

Linda said...

So glad your sweetheart is doing so well! Both of you will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers!

Anonymous said...

Rejoicing that you both are getting some much needed rest and that Harry is steadily improving. Thank you Lord for answered prayers. Sending love to you all.

CB said...

First, glad to hear that YOU slept well Gigi. Afterall you need to take care of yourself so you can take care of your sweetheart!
I hope you hubby gets some rest and continues to improve!

Dawn in D.C. said...

Glad to hear you were able to get some rest, too. It's important.

Hugs for you all!

Connie said...

Happy to hear he's doing better. Take care, you can't afford to get sick now!

Prayers are still with you.

mCat said...

I'm so glad to hear of improvement!!

Kim said...

Yes, I do know what it's like when you are sooooo tired your face hurts. Plus, my heart and prayers go out to you and your family, but especially you. I have been in your shoes.

My husband had a heart attack at the age 38 and then 2 years later went in for bypass surgery. Boy was that scarry for us and our young children.


I just wanted you to know that I am praying specifically for you and the weight of burdens you now carry.

Hope the recovery goes well :)