Monday, July 11, 2011

Barn Charm # 20

From the side.

 
Taken more from the front and mostly a drive by shot.

Somewhere in Michigan?



Join the fun of Barn Charm.
Click here to view others.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another beauty! Hope you had a good day Gigi!

Yvonne said...

Wow that is big. Great shot (as always).

Mari said...

What a huge barn! Nice shot!

Beth said...

Beautiful setting--terrific shots!
Quite a wonderful combination of big barn, silos, and a low barn!

genie said...

This capture is pure beauty...a farm and its buildings at its best. Such impressive architecture yielding one huge barn. Excellent composition. Genie

Jan n Jer said...

Great looking farm/barn. Very well maintained! I agree with Genie...great composition on both photos!

Lesley said...

Those are huge buildings! I really like the first shot with the darker sky and the sunlight on the fields, but it is nice to see both angles of this farm.

Anonymous said...

A 4 story barn? Are you serious? Incredible! It's certainly beautiful, but I can't believe how HUGE it is! Absolutely great find

Thank you very much for submitting it for Barn Charm =)

Tammy said...

Now that is one BIG barn!

Elaine said...

That is a beautiful farm. It looks like the big barn and silos have been there a long time and the lower red building added at a later time. Love the second shot!

mCat said...

I love those silos~!
It looks like such a neat and clean barn

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks like a big farm!

tammy said...

I love that you do this because I have such a thing for barns. I always look forward to these pics.