Beautiful setting and great barn! It looks a lot like what I see here in southeastern Ohio. The texture of the cut hay(?) adds 'character' to the photo. Lovely shot.
That barn looks so peacefull in those hills. Barns really do have so much character.
the girls look like they are having fun at their Color Me Happy camp. Christmas books.......Oh Dear, I find that thought rather depressing. I am still craving lots more sunshine and warmth. Are you going to take that "trip" you were talking about...so you can send postcards etc?? We are getting a cabin you know..........JUST SAYING.
15 comments:
I could live there.
I really could!
I keep thinking I've seen my favorite barn until the next one you do. Then THAT'S my favorite barn.
Is that a cut hay field in the forground? I love the texture.
Now that looks like a typical Amish farmstead. Great shot...love that barn n silo!
Such a pretty barn, Gigi. I have exhausted all the roads around our house looking for barns!
Just wondering if you got out of the car and took the picture or if you took it while going 75 miles per hour like I did while traveling Nauvoo.
That's a great shot.
I would love to know what this barn was used for with all those windows up so high.
Great barn and such a beautiful setting!
Beautiful setting and great barn!
It looks a lot like what I see here in southeastern Ohio. The texture of the cut hay(?) adds 'character' to the photo.
Lovely shot.
so pretty!
What a large & beautiful barn! Fantastic! Is it a 4 story barn? Or maybe even 5 stories? WoW! Incredible
Thank you for joining in & linking up to Barn Charm =)
That barn looks so peacefull in those hills.
Barns really do have so much character.
the girls look like they are having fun at their Color Me Happy camp.
Christmas books.......Oh Dear, I find that thought rather depressing. I am still craving lots more sunshine and warmth.
Are you going to take that "trip" you were talking about...so you can send postcards etc??
We are getting a cabin you know..........JUST SAYING.
I always say I would love to live on a farm and then I drive by one and and realize I couldn't handle the smell.
Beautiful barn and beautiful setting!
It's beautiful and I love the rolling hills behind it.
Cool barn. I'm guessing it's a dairy barn. :)
Post a Comment