Monday, July 25, 2011

Barn Charm #22

Ohio Barn

 

Join Trish for Barn Charm by following this link.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your barns, Gigi. Isn't the sky magnificent in this pic?

Lesley said...

I love this composition, for all the white framing of the windows and the fence, to the sign post leaning in the opposite direction of the fence, it is all so interestesting to look at. makes you want to tilt your head to take it all in.

Anonymous said...

WoW! What a colorful capture. I love the barn, it's HUGE, & the white fence really adds to the shot. Plus, that blue sky... niiice! =)

Thanks so much for joining in & linking up this beauty to Barn Charm, very much appreciated. =)

Rose said...

Oh, wow, it is big and beautiful...and looks well loved.

Ms. Becky said...

Hi Gigi, it's nice to meet you on my barn charm tour. I love red barns! and this one is a scene-stealer to be sure. it sure does have a whole lot of windows. I love the photo of your grand-girls! happy Tuesday.

Tanya Breese said...

this is a great barn! looks a lot like the ones we were seeing in pa!

Yvonne said...

I passed some barns this weekend and snapped a picture or two--mine were not that great.

Mari said...

I love the surrounding fence and all the windows!

Jill Wellington said...

Wow!! Love the white fencing all around, too!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I am so jealous. I love barns but seldom see any here in Southern California. Beautiful!

Carole said...

Wow. What a great building!

NoteworthyMusings