STUNNING!Do you ever wear any other jewelry besides your camera?You have the most awesome pictures!
Beautiful!
What a beautiful shot! You need to let Tauna know that you also wear bracelets!
what a neat looking butterfly.My dog loves to chase them, but she wouldn't hurt them. She thinks everything in this world that moves was meant to play with her.The life of a blogger consists of a ready camera by her side.Silly Tauna
You know I love butterflies. A long time ago, I grew these flowers (pentas) and the butterflies loved them. What a pretty photo, Gigi!
Love this! We never see enoug butterflies here!
That is such a GREAT shot. You really have a great eye.Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
STUNNING!
Do you ever wear any other jewelry besides your camera?
You have the most awesome pictures!
Beautiful!
What a beautiful shot!
You need to let Tauna know that you also wear bracelets!
what a neat looking butterfly.
My dog loves to chase them, but she wouldn't hurt them.
She thinks everything in this world that moves was meant to play with her.
The life of a blogger consists of a ready camera by her side.
Silly Tauna
You know I love butterflies. A long time ago, I grew these flowers (pentas) and the butterflies loved them. What a pretty photo, Gigi!
Love this! We never see enoug butterflies here!
That is such a GREAT shot. You really have a great eye.
Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment