Happy Birthday to my Sweetheart today!
Celebrating on the Black Raven Pirate Ship with the GRAND-daughters.
Celebrated with the rest of the family this past Sunday.
He is the Bestest Sweetheart, daddy, and Pop Pop, F.I.L. ever and a pretty good Son, S.I.L.., Brother, B.I.L. and Uncle Harry, too. I think we will keep him :)
He is a walking miracle.
I think he is even surprised that he has lived this long.
We thank the Lord daily for him and his life.
He is blessed.
We are more blessed.

14 comments:
Happy Birthday Harry!
Awwwww how sweet... Happy B.day to your sweetheart! May he celebrate many more to come!
Happy Birthday to your good man!
Happy Birthday to your sweetheart.
Happy Birthday to my twin! :)
Happy birthday SWEETHEART!!!!!
Glad you are getting to do what you want to do on your birthday...going to the beach. Awesome!
I hope that you had a great day! You are lucky to be married to my twin!
Have a wonderful birthday, Harry!
Happy Birthday to the sweetheart from the land down under. xxxx
Happy Belated Birthday. May God bless you with many more.
Hope your sweetheart had a wonderful birthday!
My belated wishes. Happy Birthday harry.
website domain name
Late Happy Birthday!!!
That's from Chris Chun FYI and the rest of the gang
Oh, how sweet. I hope he had a good one. You all are very lucky indeed and so is he to have you.
Post a Comment