That's such a cute picture!
yikes! the first one (and his teeth) remind me of when I was a girl and a pony bit me on my back. pretty horse though!
I think he's wanting to eat some blueberries. Perhaps he'll just settle for an old fence post!Great photos!
Gorgeous horse!My dad had. Horse that bit the hood of hos truck, just like this horse was biting the fence. It left a mark in his truck.Amazingly enough the horse was not turned into glue.Were your fingers purple?
he's gorgeous x
What a pretty horse! You take great pictures.
Hey Mr. Horse!
Isn't he a beauty! WoW! =)
I love that first shot of him and his big mouth open! Lovely colors on him
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That's such a cute picture!
yikes! the first one (and his teeth) remind me of when I was a girl and a pony bit me on my back. pretty horse though!
I think he's wanting to eat some blueberries. Perhaps he'll just settle for an old fence post!
Great photos!
Gorgeous horse!
My dad had. Horse that bit the hood of hos truck, just like this horse was biting the fence. It left a mark in his truck.
Amazingly enough the horse was not turned into glue.
Were your fingers purple?
he's gorgeous x
What a pretty horse! You take great pictures.
Hey Mr. Horse!
Isn't he a beauty! WoW! =)
I love that first shot of him and his big mouth open! Lovely colors on him
Post a Comment