Time is going by much too quickly.Wherever you go ENJOY.
Mornin' Gigi, Friday was very overcast, cooler with a nice breeze and it made me long for Autumn too! Hope you have a nice Sunday!
LOL...me too... The summer is flying by. I feel like we should be doing something or going somewhere!
Coming to Utah would be a nice road trip. I'll even pick out some post cards for you to send!Yes, it is hard to believe summer is almost over! :(
I need a trip too. And a diet coke.I love that picture. So fun.Hope you have a good day!
Boston...
That is so true. I travel often in the states and don't send post cards but I must have mailed out 60 of them in Europe!
I was just thinking about that today. Summer is going by a little too fast!Hope you have fun on your trip.Love the picture - it is funny!
Road trips are the best! I am driving from VA to UT on Thursday.
Yes! You do need a road trip!I think 2249 miles is just the right length! Don't you?Yikes! I don't want summer to be over. I am so in love with the warmth!Totally love your vintage photo. So cute!
I just got back from a 3,000 mile road trip and it does wonders for the soul! I was alone the whole way and I loved every mile of it!
Listen missy, if you take a road trip - come west!!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Time is going by much too quickly.
Wherever you go ENJOY.
Mornin' Gigi, Friday was very overcast, cooler with a nice breeze and it made me long for Autumn too! Hope you have a nice Sunday!
LOL...me too... The summer is flying by. I feel like we should be doing something or going somewhere!
Coming to Utah would be a nice road trip. I'll even pick out some post cards for you to send!
Yes, it is hard to believe summer is almost over! :(
I need a trip too. And a diet coke.
I love that picture. So fun.
Hope you have a good day!
Boston...
That is so true. I travel often in the states and don't send post cards but I must have mailed out 60 of them in Europe!
I was just thinking about that today. Summer is going by a little too fast!
Hope you have fun on your trip.
Love the picture - it is funny!
Road trips are the best! I am driving from VA to UT on Thursday.
Yes! You do need a road trip!
I think 2249 miles is just the right length! Don't you?
Yikes! I don't want summer to be over. I am so in love with the warmth!
Totally love your vintage photo. So cute!
I just got back from a 3,000 mile road trip and it does wonders for the soul! I was alone the whole way and I loved every mile of it!
Listen missy, if you take a road trip - come west!!
Post a Comment