This is my talented niece, Leah Quinn Jacobs.
She is gorgeous and dramatic.
Leah is a singer, actress, hairstylist and cosmetologist
who lives in the Salt Lake City area.
You may have seen her a play or two??
I finally got around to taking her pictures.
We were suppose to take them in March when
she was here but she was way to busy.
We almost missed getting them again this visit.
This is what she looks like after driving home all day from
Disney World.
This is Leah with her mother Sue.
Sue is my SIL, the Sweetheart's older sister.
I love this picture of the both of them.
You would never know that we were getting
eaten up by bird size Darien, GA. mosquitoes!
You would never know that we were getting
eaten up by bird size Darien, GA. mosquitoes!




10 comments:
Beautiful women. Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. Blessings, SusanD
Two very beautiful women! Great photos...you are good with that camera of yours. I love the little town of Darien...we were just there in April for The Blessing of the Fleet!
They are both gorgeous. Beautiful skin too!
She is here in SLC? I might need her 411 - need a new hair gal. I never know what to do
She is beautiful
LOVE these pictures...they are beautiful! You do such a great job...I want to take some classes one day and learn more about my camera!
Oh! She is very beautiful!!!
I love her smile best of all! Oh, maybe her hair.
Nope her dimples....
Well, she is just plain gorgeous all over!
Her mother is beautiful as well.
I bet there some seriously happy Mosquitos nibbling on those two.
It's a pleasure to meet more of your family, Gigi. What beautiful ladies!
I agree with everyone's comments. Both women are gorgeous.
Two absolutely gorgeous women.
We grow those big mosquitoes here, too.
I think she is gorgeous too. She has beautiful hair and a great smile.
Post a Comment