did ya'll go to that outlet? I've been meaning to ask you to buy me a couple of pairs for the kiddos when you go, I'll reinburse you, they both love them and I hate how cheap the off brands feel but I don't want to fork out $60 bucks for two pairs of feet that grow so fast! Love ya!
13 comments:
Those are so cute! Have a great time!
I bet the girls love all that glitter!!
I have never seen Crocs like yours. I really like those.
And YAYyyyy I get to meet you next year!! Wahooo!
My two younger grands would adore those crocs! I love yours too! Crocs are sooooo comfortable aren't they!!!!
Look at you!!!!
All sitting at the pool side!
I love it!
I hope you've had a great time.
I still have yet to see Harry on the beach.
I'm waiting!
Glittery crocs are the best! I'm glad you got some too! They show off your cute toes.
School shopping is always fun and when you find something so cute it's even better ; )
did ya'll go to that outlet? I've been meaning to ask you to buy me a couple of pairs for the kiddos when you go, I'll reinburse you, they both love them and I hate how cheap the off brands feel but I don't want to fork out $60 bucks for two pairs of feet that grow so fast! Love ya!
I have the same crocs (in the second pic) and LOVE them! such comfy shoes
Love the bling! Yours are cute too.
I love Croc's.
I would have gotten some like the GRANDS'. Those are really cute!
I love the pair you got!!
So cute. I can't think of a better way to relax either.
Okay, those are dang cute crocs!!! THe glittery ones and the ones you're sportin! I haven't seen them before - but me likey!
Post a Comment