Beautiful! It looks like everyone was very relaxed and playful! I love the humor in so many of the photos. And of course I am still in love with little Mr Hambone!
Gigi, OMG! The pictures are fabulous from the wedding that you did. You might just have a calling for photography. I loved them. Congratulations. Yolanda
Gigi!!! They're all so fabulous!! You did a terrific job. Man, he's a cutie too!!!! And of course the bride is gorgeous. Looks like it was a grande wedding.
12 comments:
I just LOVE weddings!! You did such an awesome job! They chose the best photographer. Thank you for sharing them.
Beautiful! It looks like everyone was very relaxed and playful! I love the humor in so many of the photos. And of course I am still in love with little Mr Hambone!
you guys did a reqally good job!!
Lovely to look at! I really enjoy the "playful" photos too! Captures the real joy of the occasion.
These pictures are awesome. You captured the beauty, the magnificence and the pure joy. Absolutely gorgeous!
Gigi,
OMG! The pictures are fabulous from the wedding that you did. You might just have a calling for photography. I loved them. Congratulations.
Yolanda
Fantastic job on the pictures! It's difficult to pick a favorite photo of the lovely couple. Blessings, SusanD
These truly are stunning. It's a lot easier when you have beautiful subjects!
Just delightful. You are really shining.
Wow. You did a great job! There's nothing easy about photographing a wedding. Well done!
Gigi!!! They're all so fabulous!! You did a terrific job. Man, he's a cutie too!!!! And of course the bride is gorgeous. Looks like it was a grande wedding.
Now Harry can quit his job and escort you around to weddings.
You'd go to the poorhouse in a hurry.
WHY? you ask?
Because you're too tenderhearted and kind and couldn't begin to charge what you services are worth!!!
THAT'S WHY!!!
They are just beautiful. You had beautiful subjects so this one wasn't difficult at all - except dealing with your insecurities...
You go GIRL - YOU Win the PRIZE!!!
OXOXOXOXOXOX, mama
Post a Comment