This stray adopted Travis and Jordan.
They took her and had her fixed.
All she needed was a name.
Shelby was quick to offer help!
She suggested they name her
Lauren Shepherd.
And so it is.
****
Shel and Rae came in a few weeks ago carrying a huge plastic fish bowl. All they needed was a fish. Ugh, a big moan from me.
Thanks a lot D.I.L. It took a few weeks for me to work up the nerve. Last Thursday we went and bought 2 goldfish and before we got home they had names, Ronica and Chambers.
So you can tell them apart.
One's a boy and one's a girl.
****
If you are in need of a pet or baby name give me a call. I'll ask the 4 year old her recommendations. She's good. She can come up with a name Johnny on the spot.
13 comments:
Cute, how did they come up with the name Laura Shephard?
Very cute names! CGMan says we're done with cats now. But what he doesn't know is that once I move over there, while he's at work, a cat will "adopt us". LOL I'll be asking for name help then!
If we join the "animal owners club" again, I'll be sure to ask for names. Blessings, SusanD
I also have just taken in a stray male cat, had him fixed and call him Smokey. Maybe I should introduce him to the my fellow bloglings!
cute name!
That Shelby girl has a mind all her own. Makes you wonder what's in that little head of hers.
Love y'all,
Papa
lol she is a quick one I tell ya!
I am not a cat lover, but that name is darn cute for it! :D
hugs to you
that child is full of her self.
What a beautiful baby. I just don't understand people. Last year we found a skin and bones pure bread Siamese in our yard trying to lick the remnants of discarded clam shells. A month later and with us $400 poorer she became the queen of the house. We already had 4 cats. What's one more?
Darling name they came up with.
i have nothing to say but that is hilarious!
It must run in the family! Who would ever believe grandson Eli would name his pedigree boxer "Johnny" or their other family dog would be named Samantha but called "Sam".
Oh, and their cat, sister of your main coon Gizmo is named Maybelene because of her markings like mascara on her face.
The boys & dogs are visiting Papa and me this week.
We've been rained out the last two days for going to the beach 'cause Papa and I can only go late evenings or we burn in ten minutes and why drive 26 miles for only 10 minutes fun. We were thinking of going over to watch the sunrise, swim until 10:00am and come home, but the boys didn't go to sleep til after 2:00 am this morning????
Whatever!
oxoxoxoxox, mama
Wow! Great names for animals! I think it's fun to have two names for an animal. It shows that the animal is distinguised.
I bet that cat loves her name and is glad she's adopted!
What great names. Lauren Shepherd.....sounds like a movie star name no?
Maybe she should be an agent or something.
I will definitely call if we need a pet name!
Post a Comment