Thursday, October 15, 2009

Friday Shoot Out

Friday Shoot Out: Sunrises and Sunsets
Chosen by Sherri
We've been traveling for the last week and it rained nearly every day so my photo's are coming from my archives.
Taken at the Brunswick waterfront.

These last two were taken on St. Simon's Island.

For more Friday Gang Members click here.

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! I hope you had a good time on the road despite the rain.

aurbie said...

I love all three but the first and the last are extra beautiful. Great job.

I could use some of that sunshine.

Connie said...

Absolutely breath-taking! I hope you are enjoying the rain and it's not a downer.

Kerry said...

It was rainy here, too! But you managed to find some beautiful-as-postcard images. Very nice.

Mikki said...

THose are all just so gorgeous!!!

CB said...

Gorgeous sunsets!! It's nice to see those pictures when it is rainy outside :D

Sarah Lulu said...

Ohhh that first photo is amazing.

Mary said...

Beautiful. I like one and three the best.

Sarah Sullivan said...

Oh these are beautiful!! Sarah

Dawn in D.C. said...

Now that we are finally out of the rain, I can enjoy some sunrises, too. I love the last picture. It reminds me of our time in the Caribbean.

shabby girl said...

Awesome!

kate sweeten said...

They're all gorgeous, but I think that the first one is my favorite. I am keeping my fingers crossed that we get a little sunshine around here this weekend...it's been so gloomy!

Carrie said...

Simply gorgeous. Love the palm trees against the sunset.

~JarieLyn~ said...

Ditto what Patty said about the photos. Gorgeous!

Pauline said...

Ahh, I feel I want to sit under those trees and breathe in that sunset! Lovely shots!

Suburban Girl said...

OMGosh that last one is awesome. I love the silhouettes of the trees and benches in the foreground. Looks like a vacation advertisement and I'd like to be there.

Chef E said...

Now this makes me want to go fishing near the islands somewhere!

wendy said...

Sunsets------one of my most favorite things.
I am sure I would like sunrises as well, but I am not usually up early enough to see them!!!!!!!!!!!

love the anniversary photo, FUN

and what???? are boiled peanuts

Anonymous said...

how pretty. I'll be visiting St Simons this winter. My sister is there for a few more months.

Unknown said...

These are splendid sunset shots Gigi! The colours are spectacular! The first picture with the sailboat masts and the rosy red sky is gorgeous. I love the whisps of clouds over the palms in the last photo too. Thanks for posting these!

Sherri said...

Very lovely photos. Love the colors in all and the silhouettes of the sailboats are especially lovely. Great job.

Unknown said...

very beautiful! love the last one best, my fav. have a wonderful week ahead!!

Jen said...

Beautiful...the first one is my favorite.

GigiSxm said...

I just love the color on the first one. great pics

J9 said...

The masts make me long for a home on the sea!