Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

Sorry this picture of Collin didn't load this morning and then I've been gone all day and couldn't correct it. I'll try again :)

16 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Man, this really is wordless Wednesday! The picture isn't even showing up!

Devri said...

lol I am with Kristina, I can't see the photo, and btw- why you trying to mess with my brain, When I saw wordless Wed, I about freaked, I have an doc visit 9 am Wed morning, then I looked at my calender.. Today is Tuesday! lol you sneaky girl you!

Heather said...

hahaha - I just read the comments here :)

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Where's the beef Gigi?????
I guess I could say that I love the leading lines!

Sass said...

Woah. Now that's what I call 'bold'.

You've got us all thinking now.

Connie said...

I can see the picture and it's adorable!

Mikki said...

Oh my goodness. So cute!!!

Anonymous said...

What an incredibly cute photo!

Sarah Lulu said...

Ohhhhhhh so sweet!!!!

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! That is ADORABLE! A Prefect Picture!!!!

Camille said...

that is the cutest little guy!

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

Now that is an awesome picture! How in the world di you ever get that pose?

Emma said...

Stinkin cute!!! I love it.

CB said...

OHHHHH
MMMYYYYY GGGGOOODDDNESSSS!!
Can you hear me saying it (ha ha!)
This is so sweet!!
Your talent is just growing by leaps and bounds.
Love this!

janice padgett crenshaw said...

This is I guess is a perfect photograph. If you entered in a contest it would surely win.
I can just see it in a magazine.
Good work daugther.
Love,
Daddy

~JarieLyn~ said...

This is the cutest baby picture I've ever seen. I love it so much.