Monday, October 25, 2010

Ruby Tuesday

Ellen, I saw these red boots and I thought of you.

I love it, they were the cutest little child's boots.

This is my first time joining Ruby Tuesday Photo shoot.

To join the fun go here and check out other Ruby Tuesday.

13 comments:

wendy said...

I want ME some red boots....sassy

Anonymous said...

I think I love red cowboy boots more than anything! ;D

Verna Luga said...

wow, those are pretty boots... thanks for sharing..
My Ruby Tuesday here

Connie said...

Red cowboy boots are awesome! I didn't realize that until this post! Do you think I could find some in a size 11?
So glad your Sweetheart is doing better. How did work go for him?

CB said...

Those are super cute. I think if I were going to were cowboy boots they would definately be red.
I had some little pink ones for one of my girls when they were little - so cute!

Hootin Anni said...

Makes me think of Boot Scootin' Shuffle [or whatever the song is---the title I'm not sure]

Excellent photo.


Candy for the brave this week, is my RT. Here is the link...
Come over to my blog if you dare

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

Lovely boots, which grand do they belong to?

Hos' your sweet heart? Hope he is A OK.

Anonymous said...

Those are cute!

Mel_Cole said...

Wow, I love that boots!

Come & check me out with My Ruby Tuesday here

mCat said...

I. MUST. HAVE. THOSE. BOOTS!

Unknown said...

can i have those for christmas:)

tammy said...

Love the boots. And the pot.

CACHANILLA73 said...

Oh they are so cute!! great shot.