Ooooh! I love it! Your photography is so pretty!
Yep, they really are everywhere. Love the cemetary and Shelby of course.
Great photos. I love the first one:)
Great photos!!! Love how you used a variety of different takes on the theme.Mine is up too: http://dailyreflectionsofmylife.blogspot.com/Have a happy day!
Glad there weren't any prison bars in there (tee,hee)those were really good shotsat first I thought it said STANS cemetary...until I looked closer. Oh, St. Ann's.you could have used my stretch marks for a photo shot of stripes...HA HA...No Freaking Way
I love seeing your photos!! Very nice selection....and I will be on the lookout for stripes!
I love your photo challenges - something I would have never thought about - Looking for stripes.BTW we had so much fun with you at the cabin!! ha Ha
Hello!I thought I would stop by for REAL and say HI.. since I was with you the whole weekend and didn't know who you were! :)You have a cute blog.. and DARLING blog friends who love you.. and I hope your weekend was fun! :)I love your photos! :) ~ And what a cool cemetary!!! ;)
Very cool. I love finding these common structural themes, and you are so good at it. :)
I love stripes! Your pics are GREAT!
I love the stripes. Doesn't looking through the lens make things seem different?
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Ooooh! I love it! Your photography is so pretty!
Yep, they really are everywhere. Love the cemetary and Shelby of course.
Great photos. I love the first one:)
Great photos!!! Love how you used a variety of different takes on the theme.
Mine is up too: http://dailyreflectionsofmylife.blogspot.com/
Have a happy day!
Glad there weren't any prison bars in there (tee,hee)
those were really good shots
at first I thought it said STANS cemetary...until I looked closer. Oh, St. Ann's.
you could have used my stretch marks for a photo shot of stripes...HA HA...No Freaking Way
I love seeing your photos!! Very nice selection....and I will be on the lookout for stripes!
I love your photo challenges - something I would have never thought about - Looking for stripes.
BTW we had so much fun with you at the cabin!! ha Ha
Hello!
I thought I would stop by for REAL and say HI.. since I was with you the whole weekend and didn't know who you were! :)
You have a cute blog.. and DARLING blog friends who love you.. and I hope your weekend was fun! :)
I love your photos! :)
~ And what a cool cemetary!!! ;)
Very cool. I love finding these common structural themes, and you are so good at it. :)
I love stripes! Your pics are GREAT!
I love the stripes.
Doesn't looking through the lens make things seem different?
Post a Comment